Its main purpose is to produce a PDF from any application that can print and trigger a workflow that may follow afterwards. Although the purpose is very similar to other solutions out there, it offers some unique features:
- User-friendly user interface
- Automator plugins
- Supports AppleScript scripting
- Can be called from other Automator workflows
- PDFs can be sent directly to iTunes, DropBox or Kindle.
How does it compare to others?
OS X built-in PDF services:
- - not all application PDF services, namely Adobe products
- - it is not possible to 'share' PDF service over the network
- - drive only, it doesn't provide user-friendly user interface
- - it cannot call Automator scripts for post processing (easily)
What's new in this version:
- new print foremost document command
- special support for Skim and Preview
- compress PDFs, reduce size
- support for printing URL's
- render web page as PDF
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Manage and password protect sales and transaction records easil...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Update to the latest version of the Color LaserWriter software.
- Show and print geographical images from different U.S. location...
- Edit and manage your images.
- Design and print your own publications.
- Design circuit boards of various sizes.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Create professional printed type specimen books and font catalo...
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Update your Apple LaserWriter software.
- Print documents to Bluetooth enabled printer.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Profile your screen and printer colors to make them match.
- Produces printable sheets of six Sudoku puzzles.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Modify, manage, and print images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content