VinylStudio has all the features you need to convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF and WAV format. It makes the job a pleasure, rather than a chore, and the powerful sound cleaning filters can help rescue precious, damaged recordings. Download a copy and see why using Garage Band or Audacity for this task is doing it the hard way. Lookup track listings and album art over the Internet. Remove clicks, hiss, hum, rumble and even severe scratches. Burn CDs. Save tracks in MP3 or AAC format ready to copy to your MP3 player or iPod.
What's new in this version:
Version 8.3.1 include:
- Implemented spectral view.
- Genre tags are now retrieved from Discogs.
- Switched over to using Discog's JSON interface. This improves the speed and accuracy of Discogs searches and is more future-proof.
- Album art is now not retrieved automatically by default. This speeds things up somewhat. Check 'Auto' to change this behaviour.
- By popular request, when preparing to record an album, you can now select the artist from a drop... See all new features »