Videobox allows you to quickly and easily download Flash video from most all of the popular video sites on the internet. Videobox will convert the video into a native QuickTime format so it's ready to view on your Mac, iPod, iPhone or iTunes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Convert WAV files to MP3 format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert WMA/WMV/ASF files to MP3.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Convert audio files between MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC,...
- Convert WMA files to MP3 format.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Extract audio from video files of 300+ formats.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 58 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Videobox 2.9
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
I was an early adopter, so I paid 2x the current price, just to endure repeated excuses about why it doesn't work for a multitude of sites I've reported back to them. Without this software, you can easily capture .FLV videos by opening the "TemporaryItems" folder -- if you know how to locate it -- then add the ".FLV" extension to the downloads before they have completely downloaded.
Most recently, I discovered that my Safari toolbar would frequently toggle to hidden when opening new windows... It took much extra sleuthing to identify & remove the source of this annoyance -- Videobox -- because because these developers are sneaky about names they chose for resources "SpiceRack" & creating an invisible registration file -- ".Videobox.talf"
As an early adopter, I expected that my $15 purchase was probably buying some wonky but promising software, which would improve with time. Sadly, instead of making it better, they've just made it cheaper...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content