VideoScript is a flexible tool for processing and analyzing video and images. With powerful plug-in functions for object tracking and image filtering, VideoScript lets you create special effects, detect movement, track objects and perform a wide variety of complex image and video processing tasks.
What's new in this version: 188.8.131.52: Fixed bug in installer (placed framework in the wrong location).
- Fix bug which stopped large programs from working with the new GUI.
- The default directory for unsaved programs is now the home directory of the user.
- New combined installer for command line and cocoa. The cocoa installer installs everything.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Full-featured real-time video editor.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Record any application playing on your Mac.
- Digital video editing system.
- Advanced iMovie video timing plugin.
- Record audio from programs, line-in, online radio, Safari, iTun...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Creates animated new year toys.
- Lets you create wild new sounds and music using a powerful soun...
- Simulate appearance of your video displays.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Real-time interactive live-performance animation tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: