What's new in version 2.8
- Added support for MacOSX 10.9 Mavericks.
- Added support to automatically download matching subtitles. Choose 'Install additional tools' in the VideoDrive menu bar and download the Subtitles tool.
- Added support to remux H.264 tracks without conversion. Choose 'Install additional tools' in the VideoDrive menu bar and download the Subler tool.
- Added support to save metadata and subtitles in MP4/M4V files. Choose 'Install additional tools' in the VideoDrive menu bar and download the Subler tool.
- Added status light and online search button for subtitles in the online metadata window.
- Embedded subtitles are now preserved by default when converting with HandBrake.
- The welcome window now indicates if HandBrake or Elgato Turbo.264 were detected.
- The release date is now saved in the video files when searching online for metadata (requires Subler).
- Changed the default import setting to method 5 (converting to iTunes videos).
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed some issues when rejecting metadata found online.
- Fixed an error message occuring in some cases when trying to load a metadata preset.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect metadata being returned when searching online for TV Shows.
- Publisher Aroona Software
- Publisher web site http://www.aroona.net
- Release date December 22, 2013
- Date added December 22, 2013
- Version 2.8
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 Intel
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 9.77MB
- File name VideoDrive.dmg
- Total Downloads 7,009
- Downloads last week 20
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available