VidBox Began as a humble piece of software and has slowly been developed into a very unique and stylish Multimedia player. VidBox has a very User Friendly interface, its large file display makes it easy to scroll through your favorite media, as an Mp3 player it sits perfectly in the system tray and plays all your music files one after another. Create a play list if you wish and become your own DJ, play assorted audio, video, shockwave and graphic files with ease. Its built-in Image viewer can display your photos quickly and at full screen with simple mouse click scrolling, There are many things to discover, so If you have large collection of media, VidBox is the right choice for you - "A Fast, Efficient and Unique Multimedia Player" VidBox was originally designed as an alternative to WMP, there is nothing over complicated or confusing about its interface and is a pleasure to use. It supports all common and/or popular formats and comes with some extra features not common to most media players. When VidBox has been Minimized, simply hover the VidBox icon in your system tray and the Mini Control will popup, from here you can control the playback and select the next or previous file, handy to use without bringing up the main window and perfect for music control. VidBox has a handy Renamer utility which can format the names of multiple files, simply select your options for name cleanup and press "Format All", here is an example.. Often media files which are downloaded from the net have long filenames containing various dots, lines, brackets, user names etc. These can be hard to read and can even interfere with applications (If they contain certain symbols). VidBox Renamer will take a filename such as "some_cool_music.(by gordon).mp3" and formats it automatically into "Some Cool Music.mp3". It doesn't have to be music files either, it will format the name of any supported file type including graphic files. This is one tool i use myself quite often, saves time doing it manually.
What's new in this version: Version 8.0 comes with a new tab boasting a selection of popular shockwave games playable full screen using your keyboard and/or mouse.
More Products to Consider
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Get an audio, video and CD/DVD player that uses DirectShow tech...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play multimedia files.
- Play different kind of media.
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Synchronize and send your multimedia presentations online.
- Play and edit videos.
- Join MP3 and MPEG files or text and Microsoft Word documents.
- Play media files of any type.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Create a multimedia baby album by adding pictures, drawings, an...
- Convert popular audio, video, and image formats for use in Quic...
- Play audio and video files in this media-player.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Start full-screen multimedia slide show with variable speed.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Create and upload presentations of your memories to your online...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Share your multimedia files with your friends.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Organize your media files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content