VeryPDF PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line is designed to recognize text from scanned PDF and images with Optical Character Recognition technology. As a command line tool, users can implement batch process with batch scripts. To copy or edit text in documents created from scanner or even photos is always time-consuming. This application can recognize text in images with OCR technology, which will save much of your time to deal with text message in images. This is a command line application that is handy for implementing batch process with script. Command line application also provides convenience for manual controlling with effective options. With commands, batch and manual control are all easy.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert images and text which are rendered on frame work.
- Create PDF documents from image files.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Convert scanned archives into PDF format.
- Select and copy text from complex color images using state of t...
- Learn about the beast with this e-book.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create a PDF file out of an image or a group of images.
- Extract images from PDF and save them as TIFF images.