Vectir is a PC remote control application that lets you control popular programs such as VLC, Winamp, iTunes, Windows Media Player and PowerPoint with a WiFi or Bluetooth enabled mobile phone or infrared (IR) remote control. It features Custom remotes, Application control, System control, and Volume control. Vectir works with Bluetooth enabled mobile phones or USB infrared receiver/transmitter devices such as the USBUIRT. The mobile software is compatible with Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry 10 and Java phones.
Vectir Free version supports up to 10 remote controls, and Remote menus are locked.
What's new in this version:
- Remote profile display resolution groups
- Remote profile metadata
- Unique remote profile name limitation removed and remote profile IDs added
- Remote profile designer updates
- Updates to allow remote and server shortcuts in Android and Windows Phone apps
- WiFi server hostname connection mode now listens on all available networks
- Minor bug fixes