Vectir is a PC remote control application that lets you control popular programs such as VLC, Spotify, Winamp, iTunes, Windows Media Player and PowerPoint with a WiFi or Bluetooth enabled mobile phone or infrared (IR) remote control. It features Custom remotes, Application control, System control, and Volume control. Vectir works with Bluetooth enabled mobile phones or USB infrared receiver/transmitter devices such as the USBUIRT. The mobile software is compatible with Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry 10 and Java phones.
Vectir Free version supports up to 10 remote controls, and Remote menus are locked.
What's new in this version:
- Remote desktop network bandwidth reduced (requires client 3.8.3)
- Keyboard controller updated for changes in Windows 10
- Virtual keyboard/mouse driver updated for changes in Windows 10
- Windows 10 related bug fixes
- Remote profile designer memory usage reduced
- Remote profile designer bug fixes
- 'Open with application' file browser command added to Windows plugin
- Network protocol updates ready for iOS cli... See all new features »