Vectir is a PC remote control application that lets you control popular programs such as VLC, Spotify, Winamp, iTunes, Windows Media Player and PowerPoint with a WiFi or Bluetooth enabled mobile phone or infrared (IR) remote control. It features Custom remotes, Application control, System control, and Volume control. Vectir works with Bluetooth enabled mobile phones or USB infrared receiver/transmitter devices such as the USBUIRT. The mobile software is compatible with Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry 10 and Java phones.
Vectir Free version supports up to 10 remote controls, and Remote menus are locked.
What's new in this version:
- Remote device events added (only compatible with Android devices)
- Media player, system, mouse and desktop remote profiles have been updated with volume button events
- Copy and paste support added to remote profile designer
- Text wrapping in remote button controls
- Spotify initialisation bug fixed
- Minor bug fixes