From Vallum Software:
The Vallum GMI system is a full featured end point management solution that includes a universal agent and cmd line interface that permits a user to query and control remote servers or other connected network devices. Agent functions are provided by remotely installing new software modules or Applications to extend the range of functions. The Apps are remotely uploaded and installed to extend the range of functions of the solution. Many of the apps are free to download and are available at vallumsoftware.com The GMI system is intended to satisfy several chronic problems within industry. The GMI system permits a single 'master' agent to be responsible for all control and monitor functions of a platform, reducing the proliferation of different agent interfaces and consoles to a single slim agent. The GMI system provides a very simple API that allows other developers and organizations to create and deploy new application software to the agent. The GMI system provides a secure way of managing and monitoring a platform based upon verifiable security algorithms (such as AES-256, or user supplied encryption methods.) The GMI system reduces system complexity and cost of ownership. The GMI system provides an open-source community of developers that extend the usefulness of the agent program without sacrificing security. In conclusion, GMI is intended as a full featured 'end-point management' system, furnishing to users a simple method of managing all activities that may be necessary by an organization - given proper support by existing or new Apps, available as open source or for profit software.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.1 is a maintenance release.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Manage NTFS permissions on Windows file servers.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Generate IP/ICMP/TCP/UDP traffic from clients to server.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content