VPNCheck Pro is the best security solution for your VPN connection and Computer ID. Auto login for VPN and OpenVPN. Shutdown network or close and autostart programs upon VPN crash. Unlimited programs supported. Virtualization supported for VMware and Virtualbox. Computer ID protection helps you against WPA/WPA2 attackers, and network Computer ID sniffer algorithms.
More Products to Consider
- Client Connection software for VersaVPN PPTP, L2TP and OpenVPN ...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Protect your PC in real time from malware & spyware.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Monitor different protocols and services on LAN or Internet mac...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Prevent controlled applications from sending data to Internet w...
- Reduce multiple passwords to one single item.
- Upgrade protection for the Windows 98 Second Edition Dial-up ne...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Speed up and prevent from interrupting your Internet connection...
- Convert multiple DBF files to CSV (comma-separated values) file...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Control your computer remotely.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Merge and sync Internet Explorer and Firefox bookmarks from mul...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Provide your server with backup and restore capabilities.
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Monitor and maintain your hard drives constantly for maximum pe...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Confusing, but it does what it's supposed to do"
Version: VPNCheck Pro 188.8.131.52
A lot of related features
Terribly written user manual
Some features are complicated to configure
VPN's are like suspenders that don't fit properly. They work fine until they fall off your shoulders and your pants drop to the floor.
VPNCheck Pro will make sure selected programs go offline within two seconds of a VPN disconnect. That's important if you're not able to monitor your PC at all times. VPNCheck Pro works with OPENVPN and PTTP applications. It also addresses potential DNS leaks and offers other automatic and manual options. (I'm still having trouble configuring a automated VPN re-start feature, but the program is performing it's primary security task flawlessly thus far).
I admit to being a bit of a dunce when it comes to new software, but this program should have been a snap to set-up and run. However, the developers suffer the same conceit as other software providers: They assume users understand their thoughtfully designed features and nomenclature as well as they do. Unfortunately, I found the user manual sparse at best, and a little convoluted. Laughably, the Guavi website also links, with pride, to a Youtube demonstration guaranteed to scare off potential customers. The short zombie narrated video is an exercise in surreal ***-ness, and raises more questions about the tool than it answers.
After some googling, an online blogger named Jason Pitts was at the rescue with a concise and well written set-up guide. Once I had the program up and running, I realized how simple the process should have been, if only the designers recognized that potential customers are not necessarily software geeks. The user interface is actually quite straightforward, but if Guavi aims to sell this product, they need to write a manual that explains the functions in thorough and easily understood English.
Still, the weak link with VPN protection is the tendency to abruptly and rudely disconnect. If you want to be certain your privacy is not compromised, a program like VPNCheck Pro is absolutely essential. If it weren't for the lack of a meaningful online tutorial, this could be a five star application.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content