Meet VOX - a simple, yet powerful solution for all your music listening needs.
Either you prefer popular formats or you have an ear for music and only accept lossless audio, VOX will suit you equally well.
VOX was originally developed following the principles of clarity, simplicity and versatility. Thus, the minimalistic interface incorporates both essential and unique features, which let you:
- - Play numerous lossy and lossless audio formats;
- - Work with different audio sources including custom VOX Playlist, iTunes Library and online Radio;
- - Keep your listening statistics up-to-date with your LastFM account by means of LastFM scrobbling;
- - Automatically search for all the missing album artwork from MusicBrainz and LastFM databases;
- - Open different playlist types including M3U, PLS, XSPF and the popular CUE format used to store CD rips;
- - Control the player from the main interface, Dock context menu or main menu controls;
- - Use keyboard media keys, headphones buttons and Apple Remote to control playback (requires VOX Preference Pane);
- - Easily add music via smart drop zones, ordinary open dialog and Finder context menu;
- - Use equalizer with presets and custom mode, crossfade, fade on play/pause, converting music to 5.1 or 7.1 format;
- - Preview album artwork right in the Dock icon;
- - Convert stereophonic audio in your headphones to binaural using Bauer DSP (BS2B) technology;
- - Pause playback automatically on headphones disconnection;
- Take full advantage of AirPlay (10.8+) to listen from any of your wireless output devices;
- - Play audios stored on NAS devices and other network drives;
- - Get system or Growl playback notifications.