Editors' Note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
VLC for iOS is a port of the free VLC media player to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
It can play all your movies and shows in most formats directly without conversion.
It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, iTunes, direct download and through an embedded upload web server as well as streaming from UPnP media servers.
What's new in this version:
This version adds:
- Added support for iCloud Drive
- Added support for box.com
- Added support for OneDrive
- Added a lock button to the playback view, supporting both orientation and controls
- Added 10-band equalizer
- Added sharing of the media library between multiple iOS devices on the local network
- Added support for chapters and titles to the playback dialog
- Cleaned-up playback view appearance with more features and less c... See all new features »