VLC Remote Interface Widget utilizes VLC's HTTP interface in order to control remote instances of VLC (running on any platform). To use widget, enable HTTP interface on target VLC instance and enter the IP address of the computer into the widget.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Port monitoring tool logs IPs.
- Media center app for movies, dvd, digital tv, ip tv, photos, sk...
- Audio CD player downloads & displays info about a playing CD fr...
- Primary mathematics education app.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- High-end professional MPEG encoder.
- MPEG streaming, recording, etc. for Dreambox.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Snag part of your screen and be(e) gone.