From Valeri Vlassov:
You can adjust any camera's window by simply change it size, close, pause, or reopen any camera, change properties for any camera, make a snap shots with any camera, start an alarm watching for any of opened cameras, set a lot of watching areas for every camera by simply dragging a rectangles by your mouse, set an alarm level for every of those watching areas by left mouse double click inside any area's rectangle, set a beeps on or off for every alarm event, and set a music sounds on or off for every alarm event.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Get assistance while focusing an object in astrophotography.
- Get a clock timer with a list of tasks and possibility to start...
- Prevent your system from getting locked if it is idle for a lon...
- Provide easy and efficient access to your remote cameras.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- USB driver.
- Display a mechanical clock with chronograph function.
- Add a simple stopwatch utility to your desktop.
- USB driver.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.