What's new in version 4.0.914
New in version 4.0.914:
- New UI: The interface has been cleaned up and modernized. The styling follows the trend towards simpler graphics and clean lines. The reduction is visual effects should also benefit performance slightly.
- New output formats: We've added output formats for nearly any popular device so for most people it's no longer needed to create a custom format.
- Import and export functionality: Moving or cloning your settings from one system to another used to be a hassle. Now you can simply select the settings you want to copy to the new system.
- Detection of embedded YouTube videos in any webpage: Would you like to download all the videos embedded in another webpage? It used to require a whole lot of time and clicks, but now it's a matter of seconds.
- Automatic updates: No longer will you need to update VDownloader any time a website makes any changes. Now, VDownloader will update only the parts it needs in the background so that you save time, bandwidth and frustration.
- Better performance: VDownloader has been optimized in order to use less memory and provide faster downloads and conversions.
- New websites: Xtube, GorillaVid, Keek, Reuters.
- Publisher Vitzo
- Publisher web site http://www.vitzo.com
- Release date September 05, 2014
- Date added September 08, 2014
- Version 4.0.914
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Server 2008
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 545.7K
- File name VDownloader4OC.exe
- Total Downloads 4,773,926
- Downloads last week 5,270
- License model Free
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available