VBA Code Compare allows you to compare and merge any Visual Basic code embedded into a VBA project (macros, sheet code, module code etc.). This tool uses direct access for working with VB modules. Thus, you don't have to export the source code to a file for comparing and import the edited code back.
You can use this tool for comparing two versions of the same module or for working with the source code when several authors change the code simultaneously.
VBA Code Compare allows you to download the source code of two modules, compare them, synchronize (merge) different parts of code, edit the code before and after comparing and save the changes.
What's new in this version:
- Supports Word VBA projects (Word 97/2000/2003)
- Supports command line options
- Added ability to open .MDW workgroup files
- New option: Ignore columns. This option allows you to specify ignored and compared characters ranges for each line
- Added ability to close open modules.