V-Raxtor (32-Bit) is a software solution for audio plug-in hosting in a versatile and intuitive racks battery, connected to a multi-channel virtual mixer. It features high operation flexibility and total control over plug-in interconnection enable users to implement a consistent audio-stream processing system. IDE-style workspace with direct manipulation emphasis offers new step of naturality to the human/software interaction process. Modern pseudo-3D graphical interface with shadows, highlights, relief-mapping and smooth animation produces a realistic virtual studio representation.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Promote on almost every big Web site using single program with ...
- Generate special effects seen in comics.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Generate special effects seen by comics.
- Enhance your own InDesign plug-ins.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content