From Einhugur Software:
UtilsLib is a REALbasic plugin, which has cross platform GUID Generation, ComputerName and UserName, day and month names, bit wise handling, currency formatting, access to the location manager and many other utility functions. Most functions of this plugin are supported on MacOS Classic, MacOS X PPC, MacOS X x86, Windows x86 and Linux x86.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed ComputerName on the LocaleInfo class for Cocoa compile.
- Fixed UserName on the LocaleInfo class for Cocoa compile.
- Changed runtime architectures on Windows compile.
- Windows ethernet functions no longer use the NETBIOS API's that are no longer available in the newest windows systems.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- REALbasic plugin for binarystreams.
- Enables multiple sites for use with iWeb.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Analyze sound files in real-time with oscilloscope, spectrum, a...
- Mac web-development platform to manage a professional web sever...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- REALbasic plugin for Fast Fourier Transforms.
- REALbasic plugin which gives access to QuickDraw.
- REALbasic plugin to access the Mac OS resource manager.