CNET Editors' review
It's not difficult to upload photos and videos to your Facebook account, but some users would like to make posting pictures on Facebook as easy as it can be. They need Upload Rabbit for Facebook, a free tool that uses a simple wizard to help users post pictures and videos to their Facebook page. It can create folders, post to your Wall, and let you choose whether to share your pictures and videos with everyone or just friends. However, its drag-and-drop interface and capability to stay logged in to your Facebook account make it a great choice for heavy users, too.
Upload Rabbit's interface is extremely simple, with buttons to select either images or videos and a simple but effective diagram depicting how the program works. We selected Upload Photos and clicked Next. We could drag and drop images into the program's target or browse to files to add. Next came the Accounts page, where we could log in to our Facebook page by allowing various levels of access. Once we were logged in, we could simply click our Account photo to access our image files. Next we chose where to publish our pics: on the wall, in a new or existing album, or as a new profile picture. Once we'd selected a destination, Upload Rabbit did the rest, rapidly uploading our pictures and tracking the action with green progress bars. We could click a button to view our posted image in our browser. Next we uploaded a short video, which took longer to post but was just as easy. When we clicked finished, the program asked us if we wanted to upload more files. Clicking yes returned us to the start of the wizard; clicking no closed the program.
It's hard to image an easier or faster way to post pictures and videos on Facebook than with Upload Rabbit. If you'd like to post most stuff but feel a bit intimidated by the process, it can help. And heavy posters might just like its time-saving steps.
Upload Rabbit for Facebook is powerful and easy-to-use freeware, which enables you to batch upload photos and videos to Facebook directly. It aims at helping you share photos and videos from computer or websites through right-click or drag-and-drop. Also supports for adding multi-accounts and switching among them by just one simple click.
Through a right-click menu or even drag-and-drop, Upload Rabbit for Facebook will surprise you with swiftly uploading photos or videos to your Facebook Profile account. The fire-new method enables you to easily change your Facebook Profile picture and post to Profile Wall or even create new albums without logging in Facebook accounts via browser. Upload Rabbit for Facebook enables you to upload a batch of photos and videos to Facebook accounts easily and quickly. You can right-click or drag-and-drop to add multiple interesting photos or videos to the upload queue, or even drop entire folders of photos or videos to upload in seconds.
You are totally out of fashion if you are still wasting lots of time saving Internet photos to your computer before uploading. With Upload Rabbit for Facebook, just right-click on the photo you like and choose "Upload to Facebook" near bottom of the menu, then it will be added to the upload queue. Of course you can add more photos and upload them together with clicks.
What's new in this version: Version 220.127.116.11 is a bug-fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Download YouTube videos and convert to multiple formats.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Download and convert videos, including YouTube to MP3, M4A, FLV...
- Convert over 20M YouTube to MP3 music clips and ringtones.
- Download and manage torrent files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Download free videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Convert multiple Youtube videos to various formats.
- Download YouTube videos and accelerate downloads.
- Download and convert any YouTube video into your favorite forma...
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Extract music from YouTube movies as MP3 files.
- Download video and music from YouTube.
- Download videos from YouTube and increase download speeds by up...
- Download social music or video for your Windows PC.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into various formats.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Accelerate your downloads to the fastest possible speed.
- Reduce multiple passwords to one single item.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Chat with all your Facebook friends directly from your Desktop.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 53 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Upload Rabbit for Facebook 18.104.22.168
what this app impresses deeply on me is its beautiful interface,and its logo is so lovely just like a rabbit,like it very much
none i want to say,i just enjoy it
it is an useful tool for you to share your photos and beautiful pictures with your relatives and friends through the Internet,just take it a try
"Turn off my antivirus just to run this? No thanks."
Version: Upload Rabbit for Facebook 22.214.171.124
Great idea, especially if what they promise is true.
Will not work unless I turn off my anti-virus. When I tried to post, it just did nothing, so I checked the blog and it said to turn off my security and it'll work.
No thanks, I'll try it when you can come up with a version that lets you post without having to turn off your security.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content