From Toysoft Development:
Universal File Dialogâ„¢ is a complete tool for developers to integrate into their applications. UFD gives a unified way of prompting the user for a file selection. UFD consists for two dialogs. The Open File and Save File dialogs. The Open File dialog is used to prompt for a file to open. The Save File dialog is used to prompt for a file to save as. UFD is compatible with external cards such as Compact Flash, Memory Stick and SD/MMC.
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Find out the loss of signal produced in a wireless installation...
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Record voice notes, lectures, meetings, or reminders via your S...
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- GeoPlot provides you with a way to receive, review, annotate an...
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Calculate fuse ampere ratings.
- Simple application environment.