From Unity Technologies:
Unity is the development environment that gets out of your way, allowing you to focus on simply creating your game. With Unity you can assemble and tweak your levels at the speed of thought. Edit, test, and play with Unity, this lets you drill down to find the fun, then polish it until it is perfect. Unity brings beast light mapping and umbra occlusion culling to the table a key part of making games look great and run fast across all devices. Design the perfect aural ambiance with our new integrated audio filters and in-scene editing tools.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 has added real-time shadows for all platforms and cross-platform dynamic fonts.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create your own games without coding.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Make 3D games with minimum or zero coding.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Create your own role playing games without any special programm...
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Create your own original role-playing games using user-friendly...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Exploit EQ plug-in for mixing and mastering music.
- Create your own game environment.
- The professional reverb you've been waiting for.
- Hold a specific key continuously to automate repeated key strok...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"This game creation software was everything I wanted!!"
Version: Unity 3.3
Even the free version is powerful
Free licensing to publish your own original games!!
Let me think...Um...NONE WHATSOEVER! HAHA!! =D
I recommend this to every one that wishes to put their foot in the door with creating games or simulations. Even in the free version I find it to be extremely powerful and capable of making anything you so desire. I have learned that it uses C# and Java scripting. So start learning, for the fun has arrived!!!
"Fantastic Complex 3D game engine supporting C# and C++"
Version: Unity 3.3
supports C# and C++
Doesn't support flash
Fantastic, but you have to know what you're doing or else you'll get lost.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content