Unipro UGENE is a free visual software solution for DNA and protein sequence analysis. UGENE provides customizable tools for visualization, analysis, annotation of genetic sequences. Key features are: Integrated MUSCLE alignment tool, Integrated HMMER2 package, OpenGL viewer for PDB macromolecular structures, and Workflow Designer to create and execute custom computational workflows.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Maintain records of oligos in your laboratory.
- Analyze the market and create visual interpretation.
- Annotate character matrix files with ontology terms.
- Send SMS messages to all your customers in one click.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Manage application lifecycle, share project data, track and mon...
- Split a basic dataset for JoinMap into separate files.
- Use Cognitive Therapy techniques to deal with your negative emo...
- Molecular modeling & visualization.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content