From Cthulhu Software:
Unicode HTML Generator is an application that can be used to generate static web pages that contain unicode characters not found in the ASCII set. It works like a simple compiler in that it reads a collection of rich text files containing html source and unicode text and generates html files. This application requires the user to be very familar with html and is for web hackers of the most patient kind.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Debugging, fine-tuning, and understanding css based web design.
- Web authoring tool; HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Create forms for your Web site.
- Barcode generator supports linkback technology.
- Create and edit everything from a web page, a script, a list, t...
- Employ scrolling text and image overlays to get your message ac...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Archive your Web site and spell-check HTML pages.
- HTML & PHP editor with live preview pane.