From Silk Scientific:
Un-Scan-It software can automatically convert scanned graphical images into (x,y) data at Full Scanner Resolution. Un-Scan-It works with any scanner, digital camera, or other image input device to digitize strip charts, instrumental output, old graphs, published graphs, etc. In addition to the graph digitizing features, Un-Scan-It also integrates peak areas, smooths data, takes derivatives, re-scales graphs, and exports (x,y) ASCII data for use in other software programs.
What's new in this version: Drag and Drop interface, additional file formats, improved grid line filters, colored data recognition, and graphical data eraser.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Perform scientific and engineering data analysis.
- Software for GM-10 nuclear radiation detection.
- Get access to the highest quality weather forecast data.
- Plot a variety of graphs.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Determine intersection curves, volume, and center of gravity of...
- Display and compare Exif data within an image file.
- Provide support for structural engineers, drafters, detailers, ...
- Handle Crystallographic Information Files from parametric refin...