USB over Network allows you to work with the remote USB devices over a local network or Internet as if they were connected directly to your local PC.
It's very useful in cases when some USB devices have to be shared between several users.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Another Case of Trialware Being Passed as..."
Version: USB over Network 2.6.3
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
This is trialware -- not freeware. The client application is freeware but is not the one being downloaded here. Regardless, the free client version is useless without the purchased server version anyway.
"Awful, buggy and inconsistent"
Version: USB over Network 2
Awful realization! I was just in need of similar application, but my very first experience with this software produced BSOD!!! Can you believe that? Immediately after installation. Ok, I switched to Windows 2K and installed USB over Net, it seemed that it worked and was able to share my USB appliance, at least it appeared on the list of shared devices, but I was never able to get this shared device available on the target PC... I wish I never downloaded this software, moreover, these guys seem to clone everything Eltima releases, most of the ideas are already cloned, and I must say, poorly. As to USB over Net, I must say, I was disappointed by the quality, as I searched for this type of application for a long time. Thanks