It reads all kinds of wheels, buttons, switches and controls and assigns them to useful actions like clicking, typing, scrolling, launching, opening documents and so forth. The USB Overdrive can easily handle several USB devices at once and can assign different settings to each one.
The new version is smarter, faster, more powerful and easier to use. It supports the new 64-bit kernel in Snow Leopard and comes with a much better user interface. The USB Overdrive now includes support for media buttons on most USB keyboards and talks to many additional input devices that were previously not handled.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed some user interface mistakes
- Added support for media buttons on Logitech keyboards
- Restored support for scroll buttons on various Logitech mice
- Restored specific support for Logitech G5 and MX518
- Fixed freewheel scrolling for Logitech mice that have it
- Restored specific support for the Griffin PowerMate
- Added specific support for the Kensington SlimBlade Trackball
- Added specific support for the World of Wa... See all new features »