USB Drive Monitor Quick Modes Selection: USB Drive Monitor Has 4 Pre-Configured Modes for ease of use while keeping the customization of options possible for the user. You can select each mode by going to the quick mode selection tab and clicking on the mode you want. A screen on the right will show you all the changed that have been made to activate the mode, it will also show the user's custom changes. A brief description of the Mode is shown at the bottom display area. -Silent Logger Mode -Alert and Secure Mode -Attack and Secure Mode -Access Key Mod Silent Logger Mode: This mode allows you to secretly log information about the USB Mass Storage Devices inserted to your PC. You can chose this mode and then click on "hide" button to hide the program from users. A log of all Foreign USB Mass Storage Devices will be updated every 5 seconds to save the following information: Time, USB hardware Unique ID, USB Size, USB Name, USB Letter, Root directory and up to 3 folder levels file contents. This log information applies to all modes. Alert and Secure Mode: When a Foreign USB Drive is inserted, this mode will generate sound alerts, text messages and secure your computer with a screensaver. insert your Personal USB Drive or your password to unlock your PC. Attack and Secure Mode: This mode will delete files on the inserted Foreign USB Mass Storage Device, Disable Task Manger, Disable Mass Storage Devices, Activates a screensaver with a password protection, generates a sound alert, and only your Personal USB Drive or your Password will unlock your PC. Access Key Mode: This Mode allows you to use your Personal USB Drive as an access key to your PC. When removed it secures your PC by activating a screensaver and disabling task manager. to unlock your PC insert your Personal USB Drive to your PC.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 features the following changes: new layout and design for Quick Modes Tab, faster coding, enhanced User interaction.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Create disposable email addresses, phone numbers, and credit ca...
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- Turn various portable storage devices into private portable PC.
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- USB driver.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: USB Drive Monitor 188.8.131.52
I like the access key mode, where i use my USB to lock and unlock my PC.
Nothing really bad about the program
Great program, I mostly use my USB as an access key to my PC using the Access Key Mode. very easy to use and very useful.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content