TypeItIn lets you define buttons that will type in any information you want into any application. You can use TypeItIn to fill out forms on the web, or process forms at work. It's a great tool for applications where you frequently type the same thing like creating HTML code or writing standard letters or emails.
Another great use is for entering user names and passwords. You can also launch applications or web sites with the click of a button. You can create up to 200 password protected groups, each with up to 200 buttons. TypeItIn can automatically type in the time, date, month, or day of the week too. In addition, you can also Record your own typing to automatically create buttons.
What's new in this version: Added Dial function to dial a phone number using TAPI. Added simple search w/o replace to Professional version.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Listen to any text on any Web page.
- Get a calendar with reminders.
- Scriptable system tray utility.
- Filter your Internet viewing to make it kid-safe.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Make web searches quicker, safer, and more efficient.
- Add various items to your Windows Explorer context menu.
- Have a Fast, Smooth, No-fringe Experience of Web Reading.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1