What's new in version 5.3.2
- Fixed "missing file" where you should instead see "do not expand" or "expand using..." in the Applications tab of Preferences.
- Added the missing US flag when selecting AutoCorrect with US locale (the Union Jack was already there for British locale users).
- Fixed cursor positioning in snippets including date/time.
- Fixed bug when saving changes with filter on.
- Fixed issue where adding a snippet to a set in iCloud would cause the focus to be lost or jump to the wrong snippet.
- Fixed issue where when trying to insert a clipping within another clipping (via the insert menu at the bottom right), nothing was available to insert. (The "clipping" menu was empty.)
- Fixed converting a plain text, tab delimited file to TypeIt4Me format.
- Fixed an issue related to the snippets file not being in its correct location (Sets folder inside TypeIt4Me's Application Support folder).
- Publisher Riccardo Ettore
- Publisher web site http://www.typeit4me.com
- Release date February 20, 2013
- Date added February 19, 2013
- Version 5.3.2
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 Intel
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 16.24MB
- File name id412141729
- Total Downloads 3,749
- Downloads last week 3
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Not available
- Price $19.99