From Arcane Journeys:
Two-Inch Town is a tiny simulated world, in which you lay out the geography and create some people. They wander around independently, attending to their needs or pursuing hobbies. You can help them or hinder them, or just watch them run around for fun.
- Animation and color. The water moves, smoke comes out of the chimney, and so forth. All in color and Hi-Resolution if you have it! (supports B+W too)
- Simulated people who you take care of and make nice homes for
- It is like a handheld 'Sims' or a pet game: people get tired, you build a house for them to sleep in; people get bored, they might play frisbee or go sailing
- Four independant maps to play on
- Four people per map
What's new in this version:
- Now supports Palm standard 320 by 320 Hi-resolution, and features newly drawn art.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Teaches kids about money.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Mandelbrot fractal explorer.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Lightweight Twitter client in Cocoa.
- 3d truck racing game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: