Two-Inch Town is a tiny simulated world, in which you lay out the geography and create some people. They wander around independently, attending to their needs or pursuing hobbies. You can help them or hinder them, or just watch them run around for fun.
- Animation and color. The water moves, smoke comes out of the chimney, and so forth. All in color and Hi-Resolution if you have it! (supports B+W too)
- Simulated people who you take care of and make nice homes for
- It is like a handheld 'Sims' or a pet game: people get tired, you build a house for them to sleep in; people get bored, they might play frisbee or go sailing
- Four independant maps to play on
- Four people per map
What's new in this version:
- Now supports Palm standard 320 by 320 Hi-resolution, and features newly drawn art.