Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Resize one or many image files with a right-click.Customize the appearance and performance of your PC.
- Optimize Windows 7 and Windows Vista.Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface...Tweak your Windows 7 taskbar on your desktop.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to y...
- Copy, rename, and delete files between folders and computers...Display a longhorn system tray clock.