From Erik Jensen:
This application is designed to allow the Perkin Elmer (nee EG&G Ortec) Turbo-MCS multichannel scaler hardware to be used with Macintosh computers. The TurboMCS hardware can be bought as a standalone unit (for a few thousand $$), but PE only sells PC/Windows software to control it.
- PowerPC native, or versions for 680x0 Macs
- access full feature range of the TurboMCS hardware
- export data to text and Igor Pro file formats
- fully Applescriptable operation (can be run completely from scripts for unattended operation)
- can integrate with LabView using Applescript
More Products to Consider
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Upload files to Texas Instruments calculators.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For HP printers.
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- For the graphing calculator.
- Scanner drivers.
- ASP profiles detailed info & configurations of your Mac.
- For the wireless remote control.
- Audio recording and mixing software.
- Enhancements and security improvements to Apache.
- Get this HP Design Jet 1050C and 1055CM printer drivers for Mac...
- Sega Genesis/Megadrive emulator.
- EDonkey P2P client.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Odyssey^2 emulator.
- Aqua image browser.