From Games K12:
Turbo Racing 2 3D hits the streets at high speed with a license to burn rubber through oncoming traffic. If you want to win in style, don't forget to hit the turbo button to pass your racing rivals to unlock upgrades for your car and avoid being eliminated at the checkpoints. How to add Game apps in the Chrome Browser, follow these steps: 1. Download the App file and save it to your computer. 2. Click the customize icon on the browser toolbar right side ( 3 lines ). 3. Select Tools > Extensions. 4. Locate the App file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page. 5. click Install.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Have the opportunity to teach cartoon characters the art of kar...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Make a realistic fishing trip on Forest Lake away from busy cit...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play the ultimate battle between men, be the kung fu master.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Use your skills to get to the top without popping those preciou...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.