From Games K12:
Turbo Racing 2 3D hits the streets at high speed with a license to burn rubber through oncoming traffic. If you want to win in style, don't forget to hit the turbo button to pass your racing rivals to unlock upgrades for your car and avoid being eliminated at the checkpoints. How to add Game apps in the Chrome Browser, follow these steps: 1. Download the App file and save it to your computer. 2. Click the customize icon on the browser toolbar right side ( 3 lines ). 3. Select Tools > Extensions. 4. Locate the App file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page. 5. click Install.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Have the opportunity to teach cartoon characters the art of kar...
- Make a realistic fishing trip on Forest Lake away from busy cit...
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Play the ultimate battle between men, be the kung fu master.
- Use your skills to get to the top without popping those preciou...
- Blast enemy soldiers within their forts, destroy everything on ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Complete the Godfather's orders in order to get his goodwill.
- Smash and crash and become the master of disaster in destructiv...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.