Editors' Note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
TuneIn is a new way to listen to music, sports, and news from every corner of the earth, with over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs. Tune in to streams from ESPN, BBC, CBS, TEDTalks and more!
With TuneIn Radio, you can:
- - Search for a song, artist, team, or show to find stations around the world playing it live
- - Pause and rewind any station
- - Add stations, songs, and shows to your presets
- - Wake up with the alarm clock or fall asleep with the sleep timer
- - Play your programs in the background while you use other apps
- - Stream to an AirPlay-compatible receiver (requires iOS 4.2)
- - Add the ability to record by upgrading to TuneIn Radio Pro.
- - Just search "TuneIn Radio Pro" in the iTunes App Store.
- - Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tunein
- - Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/tunein
- - Need help? Visit http://www.tunein.com/support
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) and LibMMS (launchpad.net/libmms) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and their source can be downloaded at tunein.com/mobile/ios
What's new in this version:
- Love that song? You can now easily buy it by tapping the iTunes button on the Now Playing screen.
- Love that station or artist? Tap the heart icon to add it to your Favorites, accessible on any device with a free TuneIn account. (Existing TuneIn listeners: this feature used to be called "Presets.")