From SpinTop Games:
Test your film trivia knowledge with the all new Trivial Pursuit Silver Screen Edition, the fast-paced trivia game based on the successful board game. Six categories, over 4,000 questions and hours of fun. Beat the computer, or go head-to-head with a friend or an entire family. Fill your token with wedges and race to the hub for the final question. Great art, music and commentary from the game's host. Let's play Trivial Pursuit Silver Screen Edition! Free and safe download from SpinTop Games.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play a film trivia game on a board game.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play chess against an AI or online opponents.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play a game of logic against the computer.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a puzzle game on your PC.
- Clear all shapes from the board to win.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a picture based game split between beautiful pictures and ...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Fill the whole board with horses.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play chess against your computer in 3D.
- Answer 3,000 trivia questions about the 90s.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Prevent balls from filling up the board.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play an exciting new variation of classic chess.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very true to board game. Fun and challenging!"
Version: Trivial Pursuit: Silver Screen 1
I am not bragging, but am very good at trivial pursuit and cannot usually find someone to play with on board game. I can play this all I want - and it is challenging - I do not always win.
I have not found any cons.