Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Locate the Installer
Find the installer file in your download folder.
2. Open the Installer
Double click the file to open the installer.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Clone, synchronize, back up files.Automate scheduled backups of your files.
- Upgrade your Mac to Mac OS X Snow Leopard.Create/restore bootable copy of your disks.
- View and edit file and folder metadata.Update your Mac OS X Lion for Intel-based Macs.
- Reliable backups, drive clones, and folder synchronizations.Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Font viewer which can view fonts which aren't installed.Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open enc...