Mac OS X is a wonderful piece of operating system, where everything is just a matter of "drag and drop". Even though you could simply put an application in the trash to delete it, you would be missing some related files created by this application (preferences, temporary files...).
TrashMe will help you in the uninstall procedure: drop an application on TrashMe and it will find related files for you, so as to delete everything.
What's new in this version:
- Added Slovak localization thanks to Andrej MrÃ¡zik
- Added Finnish localization thanks to Henri Koivuneva
- Added Swedish localization thanks to Ellinor Hansen
- History log can now be correctly sorted by date
- Fixed heavy processor usage when displaying about box
- Fixed leaking bug
- Fixed some other small bugs