With Training Manager Enterprise Edition, track your training records, requirements and compliance. Print personnel transcripts and status reports. Assign training to an individual, group, or job role. Require retraining based on time, version, or one time only. Schedule and manage class sessions, attendance, cancellations, and no-shows. Training Manager 2012 - Enterprise Edition is easy to use and you can get started quickly.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.1190 fixed error when importing Training Transcript records.
More Products to Consider
- Track employee training records and requirements.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- View ORM constructs in diagram form.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Keep records of K9 usage, training, medical, certification, and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage and track your BSA Scout troop information.
- Learn the advantages of online management training, learning, a...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Automate key aspects of the decision making process involved in...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Tend to your incoming emails easily with this Outlook assistant...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Plan, track, and manage your projects.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Audit, monitor, and control all print traffic.
- Manage MSDE and SQL server database objects.
- Organize your family, association, club, and/or business group ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does what we wanted it to do - monitor staff training."
Version: Training Manager Enterprise Edition 1.0.1097
Can monitor training for a large staff base.
Takes forever to boot. This applied to several PC's. We then loaded it onto brand new pc with hardly any software on it .... no problems. There must be a conflict some where but it is beyond us mere mortals
Happy with the product, should keep the auditors at bay as we used to track staff training with spread sheets which had its moments. Not complicated.... follow your nose. Have a test drive first and see if suits your business requirements.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: