Created with "making the ideal movietrailer player" in mind, Trailerpark QT is also excellent for audiophiles looking for a smaller tuneplayer, film/videographers reviewing footage, and lots more. As a demo, users have access to all the listplayer/inventory management features of Trailerpark QT; registration of $12.50 removes the startup delay and allows larger-than 160x120 views, including fullscreen.
What's new in this version:
- Added "Update List" option to "Directories" menu.
- Playlists are now openable from the "Directories" window listing.
- QTVR is now supported in the controllerbar.
- Modifications to the Directory Autoselect function.
- Fixed occassions where Play setting sticks "on", even though there's nothing left to play.
- Some of the unwanted cliploops have been repaired (particularly upon target folder switches).
- Fixed miscellaneous "file not found" errors during move / trash / ... See all new features »