From Free Ride Games:
Travel back in time to a world of danger and mystery; a place where the open waters can mean anything but smooth sailing. Tradewinds Classic, set in the 19th century Far East, takes you back to the very beginning where buying and selling exotic goods, or collecting bounties on previously thought-to-be-dead pirates, can lead to untold wealth or ultimate doom. With enough wisdom, courage and luck you too can become a Tai-Pan.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Guide Faye through the realm and solve puzzles in a quest to re...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Manage your output and please your customers, but don't forget ...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Acquire Free Ride games from the Web.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Protect your flock of goats from prowling tigers.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Match stones in groups of three or more to win.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Share the ups and downs of life as a resident doctor in the hea...
- Help Helen to be the best gardener in the town.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Cook and serve meals, so master each time management test to pr...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Prepare food and water quicker and make your nursery the best f...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Build your passageway across the board while trying to unload y...
- Get through relentlessly challenging puzzles and 180 impressive...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Like being married to the Mafia."
Version: Tradewinds Classic 3.0
The game itself was nice - a very conventional Sampan-type trading game. No dramas. Installed without undue fuss or bother. Seemed to run well on my Win7 machine.
The game comes per courtesy of a crowd called FreeRideGames.com, who automatically install an entire suite of programs on your computer, and then try to take over your computer. Now, if the only thing you wish to do with your computer is to play their games, then maybe no problem. But if that is not so, then there is no obvious way to stop them hogging your computer's resources. Evil is the word.
This game is just like the movie, "Married to the Mob": a sweet little game that is as beautiful a bride as Michelle Feiffer, only with FreeRideGames.com playing the evil knuckle-dragging brothers-in-law from Hell.