TrackDesigner allows you to test out designs from the comfort of your Mac rather than spending hours on your hands and knees, breaking the track connectors as you strive for the ultimate layout. Main Features
- simple, intuitive interface suitable for children
- use sport and classic sections together
- draggable icons for all currently available section types
- colour coded lanes with a simple graphic to indicate relative lengths
- traphic lights indicate how well your layout joins up
- scaled layout view
- reverse angle of curves and direction of side swipes
- remove sections
- rotate and centre layout
- add bridges (shortening sections appropriately)
- metrics drawer for actual and scaled up dimensions
- save/load layouts
- quick help and detailed HTML help file
Un-registered copies of TrackDesigner are fully functional but are limited to 30 sections per layout. To remove this restriction you may register TrackDesigner for $30.
What's new in this version:
1.0 is the first production release.
Please note that layouts saved with the betas of trackDesigner may not load correctly.