From OGIHARA Takeshi:
ToyViewer is an image viewer, which was developed originally on NeXTstep and then OPENSTEP. Currently it is for Mac OS X (Cocoa). ToyViewer has simple editing functions and filter services to other applications. If ToyViewer is installed in your Mac, you can see image files in PCX, PPM, Sun Raster, etc. on other Cocoa applications.
What's new in this version: BUG Fix: Version 5.10 for Snow Leopard couldn't remember the path of the directory which had been read previously (maybe a bug of API).
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Turn your photos into collage and make them into desktop wallpa...
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Recover lost photos, documents, audio and video files.
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 32 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works well for a more than basic editor and viewer"
Version: ToyViewer 5.11
Haven't read all I need to in instructions, but it does a good job out of box.
Learning curve is a bit different than other image editors, I've used and use.
Can't find an edit button but, apparently, every change one makes to an image creates a separate image as I found out with Expose' when I viewed all open windows. Seems the edit button is the Close button on each iteration of the image being worked on.
No Preview button to see the change until one makes the change, but viewing all iterations of the image will show the differences made.
On start up, no window for the application. You have to go to Menu Bar to open any image.
I need to spend some time reading more of the instructions to feel comfortable with this. Works well, but not the most user friendly image viewer, editor.
Report back after I get used to it or toss it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content