Editors' Note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed unplayable screen distortion, occurring user has a 3 row tileboard.
- Fixes menu display issues, when starting TouchRummy in portrait modus.
- Fixed issue where computer player could cheat by using a joker in its initial move.
- Fixed issue where the user could cheat by using an invalid opening move.
- Fixed issue where automatic / high quality (anti-alias) setting didn't have any effect.
- Fixed issue where 32bit devices couldn't use multi-player with 64bit devi... See all new features »