CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the product page in the online Android Market. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from the Android Market on your Android device.
From Seltice Systems:
Touch Pool 2D Lite, the fun pick-up and play Pool game for your Android device.We do NOT display any Internet ads, and an Internet connection is NOT required to play. There is a screen that shows the benefits of the full version, but it's easy to skip if you are not interested, tho we really appreciate your business should you choose to but the full version.Pool game for your phone. This Lite version includes achievements, a single player game mode, a challenge mode, a vs Computer mode and 2 Player (single phone) game to try it out. Play all these game modes as much as you want for free.MAKE 8: You must pocket balls in the fewest shots to do well at this game.3 MINUTE CHALLENGE: You have 3 minutes to pocket as many pool balls as possible, hit the Starred holes for BONUS points.FIRST TO 4 vs Cpu or Friend (one phone): Beat the computer or a friend by pocketing 4 balls first.ACHIEVEMENTS: Multiple achievements provided in Lite version of Touch Pool 2D as well.The FULL version of Touch Pool 2D has:- 12+ pool game modes in all- 8 Ball and 9 Ball vs the Computer- Several unique challenge modes like Run the Table and the Flick ChallengeWe really hope you enjoy this pool game for your phone and send us your feedback.Recent changes:v3.1.7/8+ Fixed problem where cue ball shadow appeared when it shouldn't.+ Changed default settings when first installing.+ Replaced a few sounds files.+ Changed home and splash screensv3.1.6+ Home screen changeRe-Comments: @Brandy, please let us know what you are referring to as needing fixed. As of now, we are not aware of any issues.v3.1.4/5+ Minor updates and a roll-backv3.1.3+ Graphics and Sounds Updated.+ Fixed bug where the drop shadow did not appear under cue ball.Content rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: v3.1.7/8+ Fixed problem where cue ball shadow appeared when it shouldn't.+ Changed default settings when first installing.+ Replaced a few sounds files.+ Changed home and splash screensv3.1.6+ Home screen changeRe-Comments: @Brandy, please let us know what you are referring to as needing fixed. As of now, we are not aware of any issues.v3.1.4/5+ Minor updates and a roll-backv3.1.3+ Graphics and Sounds Updated.+ Fixed bug where the drop shadow did not appear under cue ball.
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
- White stylish skin for aiMinesweeper game. Recommended for whit...
- 4 Pictures 1 Word. Can you guess whats the word ?.
- Any-pod for tennis?.
- Enjoy the best 9-ball-poolbillard experience on your Android de...
- Experience the drama, intensity and excitement of World Cup Cri...
- Off-road racing just got awesome!.
- *Check out video below about how to play*This is a very simple ...
- Tilt your phone to help the donkey reach as high as possible!.
- PURE PASSION. Experience the free-kick action of your favorite ...
- Put your driving skills to test by playing exciting driving and...
- The best fishing game for Android!.
- You may have never played such a cricket game. This is called B...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content