Editors' Note: You will be taken to a third-party site to complete your download. Using P2P and file-sharing software to distribute copyrighted material without authorization is illegal in the United States and many other countries. CBS Interactive does not encourage or condone the illegal duplication or distribution of copyrighted content.
TorrentRover is a simple torrent search and download tool that combines the content of trusted torrent sites with the powerful capabilities of a desktop app. It is designed to be simple to use but offers many powerful options as well. What makes TorrentRover best? Searching is easy. Type your search into the top text box and press enter. Downloading is super simple. Just double click the result you want. Choosing the best result is easy. Highlighting, points, rating, and user comment support. TorrentRover gets results from multiple big name torrent sites. Privacy protection through Anonymouse.org (option). Manage multiple searches at once. Quality results are easy to find thanks to the point values. More points equals higher quality. Keeps results up to date by automatically refreshing (set refresh schedule in Preferences). Progress is automatically saved so you won't lose your searches or results. Save progress to a .trf file. You can even share .trf with your friends. User comments, uploader comments, and other helpful information. Plugins--Search web sites like Wikipedia, Imdb, and eBay at the click of a button. Great for finding more info about your search. Automation--Download torrents automatically (optional).
What's new in this version:
Version 0.13.1 beta:
- Details window--added link to details page, added link to torrent site
- Added "download all above action limit" (may download multiple results based on action limit)
- Added "don't stop when finished" (continues refreshing results even if you've downloaded something from the search)
- Added control over search sites and search formats to rover definition
- Added finished date to torrent definition
- Get initial ... See all new features »