Topalt Hotkeys for Outlook allows you to create hotkeys for Outlook. Insert predefined text with a hotkey (can be used as canned responses tool). Quickly navigate (switch) between Outlook folders using hotkeys. Send a desktop screenshot with one click.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Tool for putting useful actions onto f-keys (or any other keys ...
- Save screenshots of your desktop to the clipboard or another ap...
- Copy portions of a desktop to the clipboard and save graphics i...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- SnapShot aids you in processing any screenshot with the introdu...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Capture and resize game screenshots and display Frame per Secon...
- Save your Outlook e-mail to any drive.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Move any Palm calendar into Google Calendars, MS Outlook, iPhon...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Add Web content to your e-mail messages.
- Save a standard Web page to common image formats.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Filter out spam in Outlook.
- Capture screenshots on your PC screen.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Discard spam and junk e-mail directed to you.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content