CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Ist Productivity:
The perfect todo productivity app is there wherever you need it: on your mobile device, desktop, browser, Gmail, and more. Join 400,000 loyal users who are getting more done with Todoist the leading todo list and personal task manager! Featured by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, ReadWriteWeb, and many others, Todoist works beautifully across all your devices (desktop, web browser, e-mail client, and mobile) so you can boost productivity and do more each day. Todoist for Android is an app that were awfully excited for. Its a lean and clean tasks app with a whole lot of features, and there arent many in the Google Play Store that can beat it. Phandroid.comWith the free Todoist app, you can: Get unlimited manual synchronization across all your devices Add and manage unlimited tasks Organize tasks into projects Access your task manager with or without an Internet connection Save your task list to the cloud Synchronize tasks once per day across all your devices Upgrade to the Premium version for even more great features: Get automatic synchronization across all your devices Get SMS, email or mobile push reminders Organize tasks more effectively with colored labels and search filters Track and improve your productivity on Todoist.com Add as many details as you want using task notes and much more!Please note we are under rapid development. Widgets, Jelly Bean notifications, better support for sub-tasks and sub-projects and a lot of other powerful features are coming!Recent changes: Beautiful parallax effect on the left panel Add support for links, emails, phone numbers and maps to notes Add automatic refresh when the app is opened to free users Automatically close the task's menu when the user is done with it (complete, postpone, edit) Performance tweaks (fixes "add task" slowness) Many small fixes and polishContent rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: Beautiful parallax effect on the left panel Add support for links, emails, phone numbers and maps to notes Add automatic refresh when the app is opened to free users Automatically close the task's menu when the user is done with it (complete, postpone, edit) Performance tweaks (fixes "add task" slowness) Many small fixes and polish
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content