From Azine Software:
TitleLab allows to open .srt, .ssa and .sub subtitle files and convert them to QuickTime text tracks or DVD Studio Pro subtitles. It also allows you to change the text, style and timing on each subtitle and has a load of utilities that allow you to synchronize the subtitles to a movie, and allows batch manipulation of subtitle timings.
What's new in this version:
- changing the font in the Preferences now automatically updates the fonts in all open windows
- opening avi and mp4 (possibly others) movies for syncing should work now
- fixed a NilObjectException with the duration transformation
- fileformats are now recognized "intelligently" (ie, not solely through the file extension), since many .sub files actually appear to be .srt files.
- some other minor changes
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Resyncs the sound in any QuickTime movie.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Extract DVD subtitles & put it in a .srt file.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- MPEG-2 to QuickTime transcoder.
- Converts between 1.0 and 2.0 versions of QTVR files.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Create subtitled movies for your computer, mp3-player, cellphon...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content