It has long been known that Tinnitus is not caused by sound signals originating in the ear. Recent innovations in medical imaging techniques have made it possible to show that Tinnitus sounds are generated by activity in the auditory neural system in the brain. However, the exact nature and cause of this activity has not yet been determined. The striking similarities between the Tinnitus sounds and the sound produced by positive feedback in electronic circuits processing audio signals suggest that Tinnitus sounds are caused by positive feedback between neurons in the auditory neural system in the brain by inappropriate axon connections. We know that learning takes place by weakening or strengthening axon connections in the brain, and that axon connections that are not used will eventually wither away. The Tinnitus Tamer uses sequences of special tones and silent periods to retrain the neural networks in the auditory system of the brain to weaken, and ultimately eliminate, the positive feedback loop that creates the Tinnitus sound. Thus, the Tinnitus Tamer uses the resources of your own body to take care of the Tinnitus in a natural way. Initially, you may note that your Tinnitus is less bothersome while you train with the Tinnitus Tamer. After training for a few weeks, you will be no longer aware of your Tinnitus between sessions. You will have to concentrate on your Tinnitus to hear it, and even then, it will no longer be annoying. Many Tinnitus sufferers will find that the Tinnitus Tamer completely eliminates the Tinnitus.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Determine which form of Tinnitus you might be suffering from.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Record everything your mouse does with a single click, and play...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Read the bible, take notes, and keep track of your reading assi...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Generate different kinds of background noise.
- Produce pleasant sounds on your PC for relaxation.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Explore relaxation, self-hypnosis and altered states of conscio...
- Protection for Windows Dial-Up Networking.
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...