TIMETABLE is an easy-to-use Microsoft Excel template that makes it easy to create stylish and professional looking timetables to help plan your week. Although created with students in mind, with a 5-day scale, it can help plan almost anybodies working week. The template allows you to change the scales on the timetable, and create your own key to suit your requirements. Once your timetable is completed you can either print it out, or save it as a Microsoft Excel file.The template has an in-built step-by-step tutorial to explain how to use different features, this makes the template even easier to use and understand.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Generate reports and analyse data in C++Builder 6 applications ...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create Jianpu or Numbered Musical Notation documents in MS Word...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Create business invoices.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create, store, and apply your own formats for Excel pivot table...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Get over 500 templates to save you time with Microsoft Office a...
- Create professional looking eBay templates.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and customize your invoices.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Learn how to reuse legacy forms by converting them to XML data ...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Convert to PDF and make PDF files of anything that can normally...
- Allow a team of non-technical users to easily create and manage...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Create and administrate Gantt charts in MS Excel.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The product did not meet my needs in creating a detailed lesson plan."
Version: Timetable 1
Easy to operate and organize.
Had to choose times and could not set the times you wanted. Could not put much information in each section. Would not expand to meet word count.